cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR no data on CUCM 7.x

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

My services are running and has been since day one, but I can not get any data out of it.

Missing something?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

chadlincoln
Level 3
Level 3
7 Replies 7

htluo
Level 9
Level 9

Be more specific? What does mean no data? From where you see no data?

Michael

I enter in an extension for running a report define a date and submit and comes back with 300100 no data

Sorry. not meant to be a pain, but the more information you gave, the more quickly we can locate the problem.

Did you mean you went to CUCM CAR web page > you logged in > you click 'CDR' > 'By User/Extension' > you enter 300100 and set the time range from 5/4/2009 12:00am to 5/5/2009 11:59pm > you click 'OK' and it returns nothing?

Michael

oh yeah, no worries. I entered in extension 1315. entered in a data, hit submit and I get back 10021 no matching records.

That means the data was not found in the database.

Please keep in mind that CDR/CAR is a two phase process - the flat files and the database.

If it's not in the database, it could be caused by one of the following:

1) The data was in the flat files, but not being loaded into database.

2) The data was not in the flat files at all.

You may go to CAR > System > Log Screen > Event Log > Move "CDR Load" from left to right. Then set the time range for the past couple days.

See if the CDR load was successful or not?

Michael

chadlincoln
Level 3
Level 3

Did you follow the guide to set it up?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/6_0_1/car/cmcarbk.html

Please rate if this helps.

Im an idiot. I did not enable the CDR flags on the service parameter for CUCM advance.

Thanks fellas