cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

how do you remove flows in Fabric Manager

mattkauffmann
Level 1
Level 1

So I created a couple of flows using the Wizard in FM (3.3.1(c)) and they show up in Fabric Manager web client etc. How do I get rid of them. I don't need them anymore. All the doco I can find shows me how to run the wizard, nothing on how to remove them.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

peter.ooms
Level 1
Level 1

Remove them manually in Conft mode use "no flow" commands, use the wizard to create new flows and ticking the box, delete old-flows.

Alternatively (probably what you want), enter FabricManager.

Select fabric tree, go to the Flow_Statistics tree entry (on the switches tree at bottom).

On the right the flows will show up and delete wanted flows by selecting them and clicking the small (red-arrow) remove icon.

Goodluck,

Peter.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

peter.ooms
Level 1
Level 1

Remove them manually in Conft mode use "no flow" commands, use the wizard to create new flows and ticking the box, delete old-flows.

Alternatively (probably what you want), enter FabricManager.

Select fabric tree, go to the Flow_Statistics tree entry (on the switches tree at bottom).

On the right the flows will show up and delete wanted flows by selecting them and clicking the small (red-arrow) remove icon.

Goodluck,

Peter.

Excellent!! I was trying to figure it out via the cli but I was looking for flows not fcflows. CLI works if you know which switch and module you're looking for. Otherwise the GUI is nice for mass deletes.