cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

how do you remove flows in Fabric Manager

mattkauffmann
Level 1
Level 1

So I created a couple of flows using the Wizard in FM (3.3.1(c)) and they show up in Fabric Manager web client etc. How do I get rid of them. I don't need them anymore. All the doco I can find shows me how to run the wizard, nothing on how to remove them.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

peter.ooms
Level 1
Level 1

Remove them manually in Conft mode use "no flow" commands, use the wizard to create new flows and ticking the box, delete old-flows.

Alternatively (probably what you want), enter FabricManager.

Select fabric tree, go to the Flow_Statistics tree entry (on the switches tree at bottom).

On the right the flows will show up and delete wanted flows by selecting them and clicking the small (red-arrow) remove icon.

Goodluck,

Peter.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

peter.ooms
Level 1
Level 1

Remove them manually in Conft mode use "no flow" commands, use the wizard to create new flows and ticking the box, delete old-flows.

Alternatively (probably what you want), enter FabricManager.

Select fabric tree, go to the Flow_Statistics tree entry (on the switches tree at bottom).

On the right the flows will show up and delete wanted flows by selecting them and clicking the small (red-arrow) remove icon.

Goodluck,

Peter.

Excellent!! I was trying to figure it out via the cli but I was looking for flows not fcflows. CLI works if you know which switch and module you're looking for. Otherwise the GUI is nice for mass deletes.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: