cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

6.1(1_3) Attendant Console speed dials are gone!

jonathanwalton
Level 1
Level 1

We have several receptionist in our building that use the Attendant Console to answer the main line. Today one of our receptionist lost her speed dials that she spent several days on. She logged in like she always does and they're all gone! "Jim Jones" is the only one listed, and he's the default.

I quickly went to the other receptionists and did an export, and it's a good thing because when they logged back in, all of their speed dials were gone also! An import fixed them back up, but why is this happening? We just migrated from Call Manager 4.02a to 6.1.3, and had to manually transfer their speed dials from the old Attendant Console to the new Attendant Console one by one.

Any ideas? On a second note, anyone know a good way to transfer speed dials from CM4.02a Attendant Console to the Attendant Console 6.1(1_c)?

3 Replies 3

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

Ok at somepoint the speed dials worked after migration?

It were working in 6.1.3, for some time, then suddently dissapeared?

I think they are in globalsettings.xml

or check this one:

http://www.ciscotaccc.com/kaidara-advisor/voice/showcase?case=K25073648

When we migrated to 6.1(1_c) our receptionists had to create new speed dials since I could not find a way to export the speed dials from the CM 4.02a attendant console.

They have been running on the 6.1(1_c) attendant console for about a week with their newly created speed dials, and then one morning (for one receptionist) they were gone!

They were gone on for all receptionists the next time each of them logged in(but I exported them in time, so no data lost).

Your link may help me export their speed dials from the 4.02a attendant console, I'll try that.

But what would make the speed dials vanish for all recepionists? They each have thier own login, and their own speed dials, they also are members of different hunt groups.

Did anyone ever find out why the speed dials disappeared? I have an attendant console that the speed dials have disappeared on at least 3 to 4 times since we deployed the Cisco UCCM solution to this remote site. We are on UCCM 6.1.2.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: