Views
Helpful
Replies

view forwarded calls to a directory number

bfbcnet
Level 1
Level 1

We currently manage a CUCM 6.1 system.

I wondered if there is an easy way to see which directory numbers are forwarded to a specific extension at the receiving extension.

ie. 1321, 1322, 1323 and 1324 are all immediately forwarded to 1358.

I know that I can see on the individual directory numbers (1321, 1322, 1323 and 1324) that the destination is 1358.

What I am looking to do is go to 1358 and find out which directory numbers are forwarding to this extension.

Is this even possible?

Any advice appreciated, thanks,

Jenny

6 Replies 6

Steffen.Baier
Level 1
Level 1

Have a look for my Older post's as I no longer have the records with me ;-)

On 4.1.3 at least you can run a SQL query that shows you all these kind of special Information

Steffen

PS: will try to find the old records ;-)

ladycroft
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Jenny,

Is 1358 a shared line number? if it is, you can view all the individual directory numbers that is forwarding to 1358 under the Route Plan Report.

No 1358 isn't a shared line number. But thanks for the tip, I'm sure it will be useful in the future.

This helps identify which user device profiles have the shared number associated with them.

I really need to know who (which directory numbers) have forwarded to 1358 using the CFwdALL softkey for example.

No 1358 isn't a shared line number. But thanks for the tip, I'm sure it will be useful in the future.

This helps identify which user device profiles have the shared number associated with them.

I really need to know who (which directory numbers) have forwarded to 1358 using the CFwdALL softkey for example.

Numplan table contains the DNs and the CF settings, you can query that. Download the DB dictionary to see the name of the CFA field and then run a qry thru CLI to get the info

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

On the 4.1.3 CCM I always used the SQL Query Manager:

select DNOrPattern,CFaDestination,CFBDestination,CFnaDestination from NumPlan where DNOrPattern like '5%' and

CFADestination like '[0-9]%' order by DNOrPattern

Replace the 5% with 1% in your case if you use 1xxx DDN's

Steff