cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Define Priority On Agents

mitesh.mishra
Level 1
Level 1

Can anybody please let me know that how can i set protity on agents in particual skill groups.

Actually the scenario shuould be like this i need assign 25 agents in a inbound skill group and i want particualar 5 agents will get the call first if all they were busy then rest of the will get the call.

9 Replies 9

SebastianV
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

You can define 2 skillgroups, like line1 and line2. Then, you can use an LAA (Longest Available Agent) to the line1 skillgroup and use the fail connector of the LAA to queue the call to both skillgroups, line1 and line2 (assuming that you are using UCCE, I don't know how LAA functionality can be done on UCCX.

The 5 agents should go in the line1 group, the other 20 in the line2 group

HTH

--bas

Do you have UCCX or UCCE? Please let us know and we can suggest the solution.

Chris

Its a UCCE.

Then the solution suggested before is going to work for you. You can create subskills but that is not recommanded as it skews reporting.

HTH,

Chris

Hi,

Actually i mentioned the wrong scenario. i have assigned 25 agents in two skill groups. I

For skil Group 1 :

I want to set priority for five agents that they will first take the call of Skill group 1 and then 20 agents will take the call.

Skill Group 2 :

If call lands to the skill group 2 then those 20 agents take the call first and then call goes to the rest of five agents.

You do the exact same thing, here is how to accomplish it:

Create 4 skill groups: Skill1_A, Skill1_B, Skill2_A, Skill2_B

Assign the agents to skill groups, for example an agent will belong to Skill1_A, and Skill2_B

In script for skill 1 the logic will look like this:

select LAA agent (Skill1_A)

failed branch points to select LAA agent (Skill1_B)

failed branch points to Queue (Skill1_A, and Skill1_B).

You do the reverse for the skill B.

HTH, plese rate all posts!

Chris

Was this not what you are looking for?

If so please elaborate more, so that we can help you and have you completely satisfied!

Chris

Hi Chris,

Actually my requirement is just depend upon the agents. I am using 2 differrent skillgroups for the same process. so i need to setup like this:

I have total 25 Agents and the Two Skill Groups are A and B. and i need to allocate all the 25 agents to both the Skill groups.

Skill Group A

If call lands to skill A then i want to reserve 5 agents. means these 5 agents should answer the call first. If all these 5 agents were busy then the call will go to the any rest of 20 agents. the only thing in skill A is if anyone will free from my selected 5 agents they will be able to take calls first. these 5 Agents should be primary and rest of 20 agents should be secondary.

Skill Group B

I want the same scenario in Skill B also.Here i want those 20 agents which are secondary in Skill A become Primary here. and they should answer the call first. if they were busy then the call should go to the rest of 5 agents.

you suggested me to create 4 skillgroups, but it will affect my reporting. and i need to understand my reporting guy which is the toughest job for me.

And another thing is i tried the node "Queue to Agent" and i selected the all the five agents in that, and fail branch redirected to Skill A. it worked and i also checked the webview reporting was fine. Please suggest me that it will be helpful for me or not and what are the negative impacts.

You really have only 2 options both of which will not reflect well on your reports:

1. What I recommended before, add the 2 skill groups and routing will work exactly as you describe it, you can train your reporting folks to look at it properly

2. Enable subskills at the peripheral level, then instead of assigning the agent to skills, you assign them to subskills, and you adjust the routing script appropriately. This is not recommended because this completely skews reports, but it works.

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: