Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity server out of licenses?

fungchai2020
Level 1
Level 1

Dear sir,

Based on the attachment, we receive an event id 202 which mentioned unity windows server out of licenses? Is it true? How can we determine the expiry date of licenses in unity 4.0(4) .

Please advise.

Thank you very much.

6 Replies 6

you can go to the GUSI and it will report licensed subscribers and already used licenses to confirm any of that.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

hi java ,

Thank you for your help. How about this attachment, event id 112 ? Why i can get this warning? :)

Hi -

Unity is having problems connecting to your partner server. Are you running Exchange onbox? If so, make sure all of your Exchange services are running. If your partner Exchange server is off-box, make sure it is running OK and that you can ping from the Unity server. If off-box, it also helps to have the Exchange server in same subnet as Unity server.

Ginger

Hi Ginger,

I'm running exchange onbox . :) I'll make sure the exchange services is running. :) Thank you for your help. :)

Hi Gkavan,

I can't fount "windows License Service" or License Manager on the Service in the Administrative tools. I only can fount License Logging Service in the service --> administrative tools. As shown in attachment , you will see the license logging service. Do you means License Logging Service? Please advise.

Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: