cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call via Inter Cluster Trunk is disconnected after about 5 minutes

sienz.sienz
Level 1
Level 1

We have 2 CUCM 6.1 systems in the 2 different cities (A and B). These 2 systems are connected for 4-digit dialing via ICT in MPLS network. We just found out today that the call is disconnected in about 5 mins when you are on the phone between phone@A and phone @B. The call is suddenly disconnected with busy tone.

I did some tests:

Phone @ A system calls Phone @ B system - Disconnected after 5 mins

Calls between each own system (in network) are ok - not limited to 5 mins

Is there service parameter in CallManager that I should know for calls between ICT? Or probably in the gateway?

4 Replies 4

sienz.sienz
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone has any info on this?

The call is being disconnected after 5 minutes when it is using the inter cluster trunk.

Thank you,

Any idea where should i start looking on this issue?

I would try to activate CCM traces in the RealTimeMonitoringTool / Trace & Log Central and lookup them - i think this is the first action to lookup this kind of problem since you are able to call 5minutes the call routing and ICT configuration ought to be OK.

BR,

Christoph H.

I never use the RTMT, how can i activate and view the log? is there a simple instruction?

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: