Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX and CCM 6.0 Integration

fahadqureshi
Level 1
Level 1

Hye......

I installed CCM 6.1 and UCCX. i create all the mobility extension on CCM and users accordingly. UCCX showing my users detials and i configuared all the things accordingly. But when i login my phone the UCCX real time monitoring always shows logged out.

4 Replies 4

htluo
Level 9
Level 9

"when i login my phone"

- did you log into EM (Extension Mobility) or IPPA (IP Phone Agent)?

Michael

Thanks Micheal For your reply.

I logged my phone in Extension mobility.

i want to know how its come in UCCX ?. rightnow in Real time monitoring it shows user is logged off instant of loggin :( please help me

First of all, EM (Extension Mobility) is not required by UCCX.

In fact, to lower the complexity, I recommend you NOT to use EM unless necessary.

Second, there are two ways for an agent to "log in" - CAD (Cisco Agent Desktop) and IPPA (IP Phone Agent).

I would recommend you use CAD because CAD has more features and less complexity.

After you logged into CAD with an agent ID, you should be able to see it in realtime report.

Michael

First, your post indicates that you have logged in to Extension Mobility on the phone but does not mention whether you logged in to CAD or IPPA. These are two separate and independent steps. Can you confirm that you have also logged into CAD or IPPA?

Second to expand on Michael's response: Extension Mobility is only required when you are using hot desking or the agent will be logging in from more than one phone. If you're not doing this, feel free to place the ACD line directly on the phone as it saves the agent a step every morning.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: