cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LDAP authentication Failing with some Users.

jbarquero
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Experts

My CUCM 7.0.1.11000-2 its integrated with AD and performing pwd authentication. Some users are able to login to the CCMuser page using the AD pwd, even if I change the pwd and sync, they are still able to login, that means integration its fine. But some other users cannot.

I am also getting "Error XML [4] :error Análisis" on the Phones when try to use the Personal directory Speed dials.

Thanks

2 Replies 2

Not applicable

Personal speed dial is handled through an XML request, so characters that have special meaning to HTTP, such as ampersand (&), percent sign (%), semicolon (;), angle brackets (< >), and vertical bars (||), are not allowed.

According to XML schema, the maximum number of characters contained in the Prompt element is 32. You need to shorten the directory name length to 31 characters or less.

Make sure to configure the ActiveDirectory in the same format as the Cisco CallManager.

Thanks a Lot for your answer.

Regarding the AD Problem with the CCMUSER pages. I found that its a problem with the existing users, since I recreated 10 and were able to login. They previously had problems whith this AD and are plainnig to move it.

About the XML [4] error. Its a Problem with the LOCALE Spanish Colombia. I already opened a TAC case and we are openning a BUG. Here is the CASE # 611443123, in case that you what to check the bug later on.

Thanks Again for your answer.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: