Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC-E Webview Reporting Rights

daljeetsingh1_2
Level 3
Level 3

Hello All,

I want to know, for webview reports can we give rights to see different reports to different users?

For e.g.I want one user to only view some reports not the complete web view. And other user to view someother set of reports.

If the answer is Yes, then please help me in providing the doc to achieve this.

If its not possible, then is there some written documentation as customer will ask for the document for validation.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Daljeet

3 Replies 3

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

The answer is almost "no".

Almost = supervisors, when promoted from an agent, get a special WebView login that limits them to seeing just the team (or teams) they supervise.

It may be possible with custom reports via Infomaker to solve this.

This failing, and other problems like timezone handling, are reasons customers in the past purchased, at quite some expense, Exony and their reporting services.

Now you can purchase Cisco UIS to address this weakness - but also, I am afraid, at quite some expense.

It is likely that the lightweight UIS offering replacing WebView in UCCE 8.0 next year will provide this for free, but that's speculation on my part.

Regards,

Geoff

Thanks Geoff for looking into it. When you say "when promoted from an agent, get a special WebView login"

what does that actually means?, If we can get this capability we can say that this is what our system can do. But i am not able to understand your point.

Thanks,

Daljeet

Hi Daljeet

What Geoff is stating is that Supervisors may only view reports of teams they are assigned too. You can see what viewable reports are available for Supervisors in the install guide,

See page 4-2

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/enterprise_reporting/reporting7_0/installation/guide/wv75insg.pdf

Joe

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: