Views
Helpful
Replies

License Server / Daemon Manager is down alert in HUM 1.1

netops044
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am getting an alert message that License server or Daemon Manager is down, most of the time in HUM 1.1. But it seems that all services running fine, am i missing something, please do help me.

Note this is a Evaluation Copy of HUM 1.1 but still I got more days to use it, have used just for 17 days as of now.

Thanks,

ramanan

5 Replies 5

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Post the output of the pdshow command, and a screenshot of where you see these errors.

Hi,

Attaching pdshow command output as txt file. Attached screenshot of HUM Main page and also screenshot of the error message we get when we click on any link under HUM Main Page.

Thanks,

ramanan

You have a services issue. Post a screenshot of your Services control panel showing all of the LMS services.

Hi,

Attaching Screenshot of all services running on that server for your easy reference.

Thanks,

ramanan

Set the following services to Manual startup, then reboot:

CiscoWorks ANI database engine

CiscoWorks RME NG database engine

CiscoWorks Tomcat Servlet Engine

CiscoWorks Web Server

After reboot, you may need to wait 30 minutes for the daemons to fully initialize and settle. After that, things should be working.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: