Views
Helpful
Replies

No Result in End Of Sale/End Of Life Report in RME 4.2.0

alois.heilmaier
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I executed the "End Of Sale/End Of Life Report" in RME 4.2.0.

Unfortunately I do not get any results. The report state was successful.

Same problem with the "PSIRT Summary report".

A hardware inventory report runs well.

I installed the PSIRT_EOX_OFFLINE.txt file, for offline usage.

I checked one system in detail (cat2948g SNMP Object Id: 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.5.42) in xml and in inventory, but there is no EOS report result.

Are there any further suggestions (loggfiles ...) for problem analysis ?

I have not found any bug on CCO.

I attached the output from the report.

6 Replies 6

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

On what platform is LMS running? How did you install the offline data? I tested this with a 2980G, and I do see EOX data. I also confirmed the offline data file does have EOX data for the 2948G.

Plattform:

LMS runs on Sun Solaris 5.10 on Sparc processor. The OS is installed in a Solaris Zone.

Installation:

We unpacked the zip-file and moved it into path /var/adm/CSCOpx/files/rme/jobs/inventory/reports/EOX_PSIRT/local_xml/

Make sure you also go to RME > Admin > Reports > PSIRT/EOX Settings, and select Local for the report option.

the setting was as described. I will try to get a new PSIRT/EOX File.

At the time I downloaded the file, my .txt file was 356202400 bytes. A file downloaded today should be at least as big.

My colleague tried to download a new file. He transfered the file with care to the server. So now the report works.

We think there was an error in the xml file maybe due to the scp copy or due to our unpack procedure.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: