Views
Helpful
Replies

BLF in Call Manager 5.1.1

ma.romero
Level 2
Level 2

Hi,

I am trying to set up a blf in a ip phone with a particular speed-dial.

When you have configure the blf in Ip phone i want that when i press the blf buttom (speed dial) the number that i pressed before, it changes for other number. For example: I have a blf with extension 1500 and i want that when i press the blf buttom with number 1500 this number transform in 2000, to call other extension.

it is possible?

thanks for all.

A greeting.

6 Replies 6

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

a BLF/SD is simply having a shortcut of pressing 1 button instead of N numbers you would dial.

you simply configure a translation pattern to change 1500 to 2000

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

OK, this is a one solution but i want that only the Secretary do this transform to the boss, no all the rest of the phones.

do you know that i want to say?

Create a partition or Calling Search space for this translation pattern is possible to do?

a partition is MANDATORY when configuring a translation pattern.

simply adjust CSS and partitions so that only the secretary can reach the translation pattern

HTH

java

HTH

java

htluo
Level 9
Level 9

To give you the best solution, I'd like to know why you want to transform the number. Why can't you just configure it as 2000?

Thanks!

Michael

The primary objective is create a private line with the boss when you press this blf/speeddial, independent to rest of the phones.

you have read the last mail which i answer at other partner.

Thanks for all.

A greeting

Other objective is to jump the call-forwarding or divert of the secreatry's phone.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: