cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WEB-AUTH Page customization

jain.nitin
Level 3
Level 3

Hi, All can anybody let me know how can I customize the WEB-AUTH login page. If I want to put some image & background how can I do that ? do we need anything special software ..how can I download & upload page from Controller...how can I edit the Page...please help me to do this....

I appreciate your response.

4 Replies 4

r.bishop
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

You should find all you need to know in the following URL:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk722/tk809/technologies_configuration_example09186a008067489f.shtml

Hope this helps.

Russell

but how can I download login page sample from controller ? uploading to controller id fine there is option..but which page i should edit..from where i will get a login page to edit

Hi,

I would suggest that when you test the default web auth page as a user on the "guest" network (or even use the preview page but the code may be slightly different, you should be able to view the source code from within your browser (e.g. within Firefox use Ctrl-U). You can then use this as a basis for creating your own page.

In terms of HTML tools there are many available, but I use MS-Word 2003 and when necessary the script editor within MS-Word 2003. Once you are happy with your page save in the appropriate format. You can create a page as you want to see it and then convert it to HTML, and then remembering to embed the required "username" and "password" fields and the submit button.

HTH

Thanks for your helpful reply. Do you have any customized web-page sample. I will use that one for reference as I have no clue of building web-page means how to put submit button & user name password fields on a html page..It would b really helpful...or if i give you to put the background & image what I want to put on the page can you do it for me..asking for a favor..as I dont know about HTML editing ...

Sorry to bother you but...it will help me a lot..

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: