cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Adding Call Center to Hunt List

BILL BARTLETT
Level 1
Level 1

I have a CallManger 6.x and want to send calls to a group of desktops. If they don't answer, I want to forward the calls to a call center. I configured the desktops to be members of a line group. I have a CTI route point to send calls to the call center. The problem is that I can't add the CTI route point to a Line group and I can't add a translation pattern to a line group. My questions are:

1) How do I get the call to the call center if the desktops in the line group don't answer.

2) What happens to a call when the line group "Stops Hunting". Can I specify an action?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Config Forward no Answer or Forward busy to the CTI RP under the hunt pilot config.

No, you cannnot define what happens if you choose Stop Hunting, it will simply stop upon the condition you choose.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Config Forward no Answer or Forward busy to the CTI RP under the hunt pilot config.

No, you cannnot define what happens if you choose Stop Hunting, it will simply stop upon the condition you choose.

HTH

java

HTH

java

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: