Views
Helpful
Replies

Not able make outgoing calls to PSTN

vinodkewate
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Techie,

We are using 4 FXO port for connecting to PSTN. It is used for outgoing calls only. Till yesterday it was working fine. Since today morning its not working.We are using H323 3745 cisco gateway.

Configuration looks fine. We have taken ccapi debug log and gateway is matching correct dial peers and translation rules are also working fine. Gateway issending call setup request to remote telco. At this this time calls are getting disconnected. Cause Code is 0X22 which for No Circuit. It will grt if someone can help me with possible reasone behind this cause code.

8 Replies 8

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

If you disconnect the FXO from router and connect an analog phone r u able to get dial tone and dial?

can u post

debug vpm signal

debug ccapi ino

Thanks

As we are providing support remotely, so can't perform 1st action now. However CCAPI inout log.

Guys,

Please someone help me.

I took a look at the debugs. Without debug vpm signal it's pretty hard to tell what is going on. I can tell from the debugs that your IOS is pretty old. You can always try upgrading that to see if it helps.

-nick

Hi,

Please find attached log for debug vpm signals. Please suggest something

Guys,

Please help me, suggest something.

Please configure

no supervisory disconnect signal

under all fxo voice-port.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: