cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Personal directory

paolo.porta
Level 1
Level 1

I've read about a corporate directory, I don't know if this is a feature of the SPA9000.

Can I use a phone number directory for all phones in my office?

If is possibile, how i set up it?

Any suggestion are welcome.

6 Replies 6

Tomas Chott
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Paolo,

you can this:

1/ with SPA9000 use Corporate Directory, this is list of All phones in SPA9000 System

2/ use Personal Directory, this directory is save in phone, solo for every Phone

3/ with SPA922, 942, 962 and 525G you can use LDAP Directory, for set look at this document https://www.myciscocommunity.com/docs/DOC-1251

Regards,

Tomas

I don't know what you mean with:

with SPA9000 use Corporate Directory, this is list of All phones in SPA9000 System

I'm searching for a solutions for have a shared "address book" on all phones, but I don't find the Corporate Directory.

I already know LDAP Directory but I don't want to setup it on my PDC or setup another machine to use the OpenLDAP.

Best Regards

Hi Paolo,

The corporate directory is an automatically created directory. The SPA9000 builds up the directory based on the registered phones. Access the corporate directory as follows:

A. On a SPA9x2 phone press the "Directory" soft key [second from the left, under the display]

B. The Directory page will display:

1 New Entry

2. Corporate Directory

C. Press 2 or scroll down and select Corporate Directory

D. The phone will access the SPA9000 and display all registered phones

Regards,

Patrick

----------

Thank you Patrick,

so I can't modify the numbers on corporate directory to share external phone numbers to all phones.

The feature of share and modify contacts is supported only with a LDAP directory.

Regards

Paolo

Hi Paolo,

Yes, your understanding is correct.

Regards,

Patrick

----------

Thank you Patrick.

Best regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: