cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Changing Softkey Order

Mojo1
Level 1
Level 1

Where in CCM 6.0.1 can I change the softkey order for a standard user? I would also like to add abbrdial to the softkeys for this user but is is not an option.

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

under softkey template option, you cannot modify std templates, so copy and rename it.

then you can modify it with the configure softkey layout option

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

I created a copy and renamed it like you said. I wold like the abbrdial softkey and this is not an option. Since I can Create AbbrDial Numbers for the device how come there is not a key for this?

How can I add an AbbrDial softkey option if one is not listed. I thought this was a standard softkey option to put in a template.

Hi Bill,

These type of Speeddials are accessed by keeping the Handset On-Hook, dialing the applicable Speed Dial Code (for example 15 followed by pressing the AbbrDial Softkey) the number programmed against Speed Dial 15 will then be called;

Just to clarifiy, the AbbrDial Softkey is not available in any Template :) It is inherently there when On-Hook dialing.

Hope this helps!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: