Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 7.0.1, Agent state gets change automatically

TouchbaseParam
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

One of my customer reported that couples of agent's state gets automatically change to "Not ready" and one agent's state change to logout.

I have enquired with supervisor and get following confirmations are

1) Supervisor never made agent's state change.

2) No calls were received, means no RONA.

Is there any way to identify from database, how this happened and who did make that affected agent state change?

Please advice… it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Best Regards,

Param

6 Replies 6

tstanik
Level 5
Level 5

Automatic agent not-ready status-The criterion for placing a hunt group agent into not-ready status (previously called automatic logout) was changed. If an agent does not answer the number of consecutive hunt-group calls that you specify in the auto logout command, the agent's ephone-dn is put into not-ready status (logged out) and will not receive further hunt group calls.

Hi Theo Stanik

Thank you very much for your replay.

Especially this call center,

1) Per day they received 5 to 10 calls only.

2) We are not using any hunt group and auto logout options.

3) That day agent didn't receive any call.

4) We are closely monitoring after that incident, but last one week we haven't encounter similar issue and i couldn't re-produce also, its looks weird.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Param

Hi,

We have a customer who has the same phenonemon: agents get logged out automatically. Have you figured out what caused this and what's the solution?

Greets,

David

Hi Guys

Run the agent state detail report for the agents in question for that day; their state changes will be shown there with reason codes.

Report the reasons back here if they aren't clear.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for the quick reply! I'm not familiar with the agent reporting. Can you tell me where I can find the agent state detail report for the agents?

Greets,

David

Hi

GO to appadmin, tools/plugins, and install the Historical Reports Client from that page to a client PC.

Again in appadmin, assign yourself reporting rights (tick both optional boxes) from Tools/User Management.

Finally run the Historical App and log in, use the Agent State Detail report and set the time parameters appropriately.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: