cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC-E and Outbound Dialer Mode PREDICTIVE_ONLY

arifsultanal
Level 1
Level 1

I have IPCC Enterprise with outbound auto dialer with PREDICTIVE_ONLY mode to provide some IVR announcement to customer.

I am facing some problem with the auto dialer. When the call is connected to the customer it does not play automatic IVR music. Customer has to say hello or something to hear the music. If the customer does not say any thing in between 5 second then the calls are dropping.

Now I need to know how I can remove the voice detection option? Or how I can configure like, it will wait for 7 second to play IVR prompt, In between 7 second if the customer say hello...then it will play the prompt, If the customer does not say anything then it will start play prompt after 7 second.

7 Replies 7

arifsultanal
Level 1
Level 1

Any update from anyone.

arifsultanal

Check your dial peers on your gateway and see if you have an entry

no vad.

Cisco recommends that it is turned off. Here is a doc to reference.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/outbound_option/outboundoption7_5/installation/guide/icm75otb.pdf

Hi

Our dial peer is a POTS dial peer. no vad is not enable there.

Yeah I have seen that cisco recommends that vad should be tuned off. I could do test on my system and revert back to you.

Hi

bellow is my Dial peer configuration.

dial-peer voice xxx pots

tone ringback alert-no-PI

description ********

destination-pattern 16T

progress_ind progress enable 8

no digit-strip

direct-inward-dial

port 3/4:D

forward-digits all

prefix XXX

no register e164

What I can see at your given link and documet is lots of registry setting .

Can you tell me a littlebit about IVR outbound call registry setting.

Best regards,

Sultan Al Arif

villarrealed
Level 1
Level 1

Try unchecking the IP AMD checkbox in the campaign configuration.

hi

I have checked with unchecking the IP AMD checkbox in the campaign configuration. But result was the same.

Is there any issue with the dialer?

Hi

Thanks to all who have given there valuable time here. I have done this by unchecking CPA (Call Progress Analysis) at Campaign Manager.

Thanks,

Sultan Al Arif

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: