Views
Helpful
Replies

CAD with multiple queues CCX

Marwan ALshawi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

hi guys

is it possible that when an cad recieve a call the system say the queue name before speak with the caller

for example lets say there CSQA and CSQB

if call come to a CAD the system tell say CSQA the the caler get trnafered to that CAD??

also is there any way if the calle put lets say membership number through DTMF then get queued when transfered to first availabl CAD the system disply somthing like popup the number that caller enter first when called??

thank you

6 Replies 6

sathishkumar76
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

I also have a similar requirement. Could someone help us?

Thanks in advance

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Yes, you can display the CSQ name and any other data obtained through the IVR on CAD. This is called Enterprise Data.

Note that CAD shows the CSQ the caller was in and their hold time by default in the Call History (bottom-right) pane.

I, and many others, have discussed Enterprise Data on this forum in the past. Here is one posting: http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf;jsessionid=46AD836B59367B44105254FC1F25D6AD.SJ5A?page=netprof&forum=Unified%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=Contact%20Center&topicID=.ee6fe12&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Dpass_through%26location%3Doutline%40^1%40%40.2cc1c7b2

The CCX documentation also explains how to perform this work. For example, CAD work flows are documented in the CDA Administrator guide.

Cisco Desktop Administrator User Guide for CAD 6.6 for Unified CM: http://cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_7_0/user/guide/cda66ug-cm.pdf

i ow it can be displayed but i am asking can be wispered i mean the system tell the agent the csq queue name thorugh voice then the call get transfered to the agent !!!!

hi there

acutlly i tried to do it through enterprise data and i did as in the doc but the problem i cant get ant information in the agentDesktop software

i add the caler entered digits in admin desktop and the option now in the client desktop

in the scrit i have get digit step

after that i added get enterprise data but did not work and i added set enterprise data and the same

i chose in both get or set in the general tap the call.calleenteredsigits and in the value i use the same variable that is resulted from the get digits step

!!!

any idea or do i miss a step !!!

can you please, send me a sample script of this !!

thank you

one more thing i wish after resolve this one to know if posible using the same idea to display a word during rining stage othe phone ?!

i got it working thanks :)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: