Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS config error

sumitsept3
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Following error was observed in cisco lms while configuring the config archive mgmt.

Please check and help.

17 Replies 17

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Post the output of the pdshow command.

pls see the output of pdshow attached

Please post the jrm.log.

Pls find the logs attached...

Please post the output of the DOS SET command.

how will i get the output of DOS SET ??

and at which location ?

Open a DOS prompt on the server, type the command SET, then capture the output.

Please find the output attached

Post a screenshot of the services control panel showing all of the CiscoWorks services. Then, shutdown the Daemon Manager, run the DOS command netstat -a -n -o -b, then post the output.

services control panel ? how can i do that ? pls help

just to go to the folder and give you the screenshot ? or something else you are asking for.

Open the Services control panel, and take screenshots of every page of it illustrating all services.

Then shutdown the CiscoWorks Daemon Manager service, and run netstat -a -n -o -b from a DOS prompt, and post the output.

Pls check the attachments

This is what I thought. Set the CiscoWorks Tomcat, CiscoWorks VisiBroker, DFM dfmInv database engine, DFM dfmEpm database engine, and DFM dfmFh database engine services to be Manual startup, then reboot the server. It should work properly when it comes back up.

i should keep them for manual startup ? and then start all of these services manually , right ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: