Attendant Console Dial Rule

Unanswered Question
May 17th, 2009
User Badges:

Hi ,

I have a set up with 6.1.3 version of Call manager Publisher and Subscriber with Attendant Console for Reception. The CUCM is synced with an LDAP server.

On the LDAp server I have contact details in the given pattern +91-80-4051-6889.

I have created tranlation pattern 918040156XXX for makeing a directory dial from the phones. By directory dial I mean when I browse to the user on corporate directory and press the line key it dials out.

The Directory Dial is happening from the phone to which the AC user is mapped. But it is not happening when I try from the AC window.

In other words when I go to a user in corporate directory on phone and click line button it dials out the 5 digit extension and completes the call . But when I search the same user on LDAP window and try to dial out the call fails.

On the contrary if I dial the same digits instead of selcting it from directory ie I dial 918040156889 (instead of directory dial which has user in form +91-80-4015-6889),the call gets completed.

I have created a directory dial rule but thats not working either.

Please let me know how I can achieve the funtionality.

Do we require a Dial rule or we need to upload a CSV file on the CM AC user page.

Thank you,

Rohan Sahi.

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion