Views
Helpful
Replies

Problems with RME after reinstall/restore of LMS

mladenp
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I had to reinstall LMS 3.0 from scratch and restore data from backup. After that Archive management job has failed for all devices (error CM0210, see att. picture). I'm try to delete and add one of devices to RME and after that for that device I got error CM0020. Also find att. restorebackup.zip file.

CS 3.1.1, RME 4.1.1

THX,

Mladen

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yes, that's the problem. RME is still looking for the configs in C:. Go to RME > Admin > Config Mgmt > Archive Settings, and follow the instructions there to set your archive directory to the correct path.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please post the dcmaservice.log.

OK

I'm seeing conflicting information here. In which directory is LMS installed?

Now in d:\CSCOpx\

Before reinstall it was in c:\Program Files\CSCOpx\.

Yes, that's the problem. RME is still looking for the configs in C:. Go to RME > Admin > Config Mgmt > Archive Settings, and follow the instructions there to set your archive directory to the correct path.

Hello,

Yes, problem is resolved. Are there any other issues I should be worried about because of these changing of install directory?

Regards,

Mladen

Typically, these things get sorted out during data migration. It's not clear why this did not happen. The only other user-configurable path you should check is the image repository under RME > Admin > Software Mgmt > View/Edit Preferences.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco