Views
Helpful
Replies

Address book synchronizer 5.0

j.huizinga
Level 6
Level 6

Hi,

I am trying to setup IP Phone Address Book Synchronizer 5.0 with callmanager 6.1.3.

I have problems logging in using my credentials, the error is: "Unable to login (xxx) with configured password" (xxx is the userid) The same credentials work fine when accessing the ccmuser page.

Is there something else to be configured for an end user to use the Address book synchronizer? When I give a wrong IP for the server the error is: failed to connect to xxxxxx.

Any idea?

thanks,

Jan

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dhook
Level 5
Level 5

Hi,

Did You enable the Cisco UXL Service? This is a new service in 6.1.3 that is required for TabSync.

Kind regards,

//Dan-Anders

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

dhook
Level 5
Level 5

Hi,

Did You enable the Cisco UXL Service? This is a new service in 6.1.3 that is required for TabSync.

Kind regards,

//Dan-Anders

Thanks Dan that was it.

Still thought it used AXL.

Last week upgraded to 6.1.3, should really read the release notes, before upgrading.

Thanks,

Jan

ibmikedugan
Level 1
Level 1

My name is Mike Dugan.  I am trying to get CUCM  Address Book Synchronixer 5.0.  What settingins do I need in Call Manager? Our version is 6.12

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: