cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity/Unified messaging delivery problem.

jsheppard
Level 1
Level 1

When a user attempts leaves to leave a message for another user using a Cisco IP phone. The voicemail does not get delivered, but rather the message stays in the sending users drafts folder. Any ideas?

Thanks,

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I would start by looking at the permissions from both users to make sure they're correct. Run the PWs to confirm this

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Forgive my ignorance, but I'm not sure which permisssions you're referring to. Permissions as the user level in Unity?

There is only a handful of useres experiencing this issue. Jusy an FYI, Also, if the user opens the voice message from the drafts folder and resends it, it gets delivered successfully.

Thanks,

Forgive my ignorance, but I'm not sure which permisssions you're referring to. Permissions as the user level in Unity?

There is only a handful of useres experiencing this issue. Jusy an FYI, Also, if the user opens the voice message from the drafts folder and resends it, it gets delivered successfully.

Thanks,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: