cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Tcl Script

will.alvord
Level 5
Level 5

I have been unable to find a sample Tcl script which will play a "your call may be monitored or recorded" message to all inbound callers prior to sending the caller to the dialed number. If anyone has a similar script to share or can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it very much.

thanks,

Will

3 Replies 3

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can see for example how B-ACD/AA does.

If you need to have a custom script developed, contact me at the address present in my profile.

Thanks! I'll give it a shot. A couple of questions though. All of the samples that I've seen reference CME/CUE. I can run a Tcl script on a gateway without CME right? I can point a dial-peer to the script with the service command?

My second question is how do I grab the calling number and called number? There must be either some sort of pre-defined variables or a function that returns that data right?

thanks again,

Will

Yes, and yes.

All the call variables are explained in the manual "tcl/ivr programming guide" that is freely available for download.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: