Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 4.0.5 "Caller system transfer issue"

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Guys,

I am having a strange problem with unity caller system transfer. I have setup a CH for auto attendant. I have configured key mappings to send call to caller system transfer. But each time I enter the extension to be xfered to, unity says "you cannot be tranferred to this extension"

When I use the same extension on "attempt transfer for operator, ring subscriber extension" the callgoes through. So I do not have a CSS, partiton issue.. Is there something that needs to be done to allow caller system transfer.

Please rate all useful posts
1 Reply 1

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Guys,

I have resolved this issue. The problem was this:

Caller system transfer uses "CS default system transfer" restriction table. This restriction table by default does not allow any call transfer, so I had to add a rule that allow transfers to extension numbers using (*)

On the other hand the "Attempt trasnfer" operation uses..Default transfer restriction table whic by default allows calls to be transfered.

Please rate all useful posts
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: