Views
Helpful
Replies

Basics out CTI ports - Registration

amaia.lesta
Level 4
Level 4

Dear all,

I have jkust started to work with CTI ports in a CCM 6.1(2) cluster.

I have installed the Cisco TAPI service provider (TSP) plugin in a W2003 server machine (OS language is Spanish).

I have created an application user in CCM and add it to all the user groups related to CTI matters.

I have also created 2 CTI ports in the CCM and associate them to this user. At this point they are not registered in the CCM.

In the server I have configured TSP to connect to the CCM using this user. The CTI ports are still unregistered.

Then in the Windows dialer in the server I try to perform a call using this ports, but they are not listed as a line in the dialer. I suppose that this is logic as they are not registered.

I would be very grateful if you could let me know more about how the registration proccess of a CTI port works in order to look for the possible causes.

Until now the only CTI ports in the system were created by UCCX, and they are registered correctly.

Thanks in advance for your collaboration.

Best regards,

Amaia Lesta

2 Replies 2

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

Hi Amaia,

if u intsall the tsp in ur pc? same problem

make sure cti ports r associated and user belongs to CTI controlled group.

Dear Gogasca,

Thank you very much.

In the end I realised that it was a basic communication problem. There was a firewall limitation between UCCX and CCM and that's why the communication was not working.

Sorry for the unnecessary question in this forum.

Best regards,

Amaia

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: