Views
Helpful
Replies

Pilot point unregsitered problem

valiegenus
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Sir,

i configured new pilot point with some members but i get one of the following status:

1- unknown ; if i don't associate the pilot point with jtapi user.

2- Unregistered ;if i accosiate the pilot point with jtapi user,and in this case i see astrange ip address in the page of CTI route point which refers to third party recording server,but this server has no any configuration on the CCM,so thestrange thing is how CTI route point see this ip and get it!!!

note: after creation the pilot point i resetall of the following :pilot point,cti route point , CTI manager service ,ccm services,and also Attendant console although i don't need it.

i tried to call the pilot point DN from my DN which is registered on the same cluster but i get a busy tone and also i get busy tone when i place the call from pstn .

the cluster composed of one publisher and 2 subscribers each has System version: 6.1.2.1114-1.

your quick prompt is highly appreciated.

Regards

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

1 -> Expected

2 -> Also expected, at some point it was registered and then unregistered. You can refer to app log and traces for root cause.

You should have an integration with that JTAPI user to your recording server, CUCM is not a magician that makes things up out of the thin air. Someone must have configured that.

If you only want it to forward calls there is no need to associate it to a user.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

Thanks,

i have never got Registered status

i deleted every thing and removed pilot point from jtapi,then added pilot point from the beggining without adding it to jtapi,reset cti manager and the status now is unknown,

so what do you think ?

Regards

OK, let me explain you how status works

If it has NEVER registered = Unknown

If it's registered = Registered

If it was registered and now it's not = Unregistered

There is no unknown to unregistered direct step, even if it was for a split second it should have registered to get the unregistered state.

Unknown is the default state as no integration is using it, configure whatever CF option you need and it will work

HTH

java

HTH

java

what do you mean by CF please

what do you mean by CF please

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: