Helpful
Replies

Agent Monitoring using 7921 wireless?

patty_spieker
Level 1
Level 1

Monitoring

CM 7.0/Unity 7.0 CCX 7.0

I have a customer who was requested to be able to do a monitor with a 7921 wireless phone. He wants to be able to walk around and use a feature code to monitor his agents that are using the Cisco agent desktop. On his old PBX systems he was able to do a station monitor using a feature code. The only way I know to do a monitor is using the Supervisor desktop software which he uses now to do this. Is this possible using Cisco phones? Any sugguestions?

4 Replies 4

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This is possible using the Remote Monitoring feature which is explained in the Administration guide.

Administration Guide for Cisco Unified CCX and Cisco Unified IP IVR, Release 7.0(1): http://cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_7_0/configuration/guide/uccx70ag.pdf

I set this up but can not find how to set up user id and password for this? I checked the CM under user id and password but was unable to get logged into the phone?

Create a numeric-only username and password. You then have to grant that user remote monitoring access through /appadmin.

Thank you I will try this.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: