cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Conferencing Solution

abbas.ali
Level 1
Level 1

What could be the main difference between Cisco Conferencing Solution (CCC) and Cisco Meeting Place. Technically, they both are conferencing solution, but where can customer gain advantage when selecting between those two products?

3 Replies 3

srichardson
Level 4
Level 4

By Cisco Conferncing Solution (CCC) I am assuming you mean Conference Connection, which is no longer a supported product. CCC did not offer any web conferencing, data collaboration, or video conferencing, all of which are supported by MeetingPlace and MeetingPlace Express.

If you meant some other conference solution and not Conference Connection, which when by the acronym CCC, let me know.

Thank you ! Yes I meant Cisco Conference Connection which is no longer supported.

By the same token, if customer wants an alternative to Meeting Place, then can look into other products such as Telepresence or Webex.

The Telepresence can support all the features supported by Meeting Place including the true Video Conferenceing Solution and Webex can support conferencing solution without having to have servers in house.

Thank you ! Yes I meant Cisco Conference Connection which is no longer supported.

By the same token, if customer wants an alternative to Meeting Place, then can look into other products such as Telepresence or Webex.

The Telepresence can support all the features supported by Meeting Place including the true Video Conferenceing Solution and Webex can support conferencing solution without having to have servers in house.