Views
Helpful
Replies

how to write document to mapping disc

markjiang
Level 1
Level 1

I have UCCX 5.0.2.

When off duty,caller can live a record.UCCX can record the message to local disc,however it can't record to a mapping disc.

I use the command "G: \\IP\ciscorec "pass" /user:account" to mapping a disc.

When testing the record,I hear the prompt that something is wrong with the system.

3 Replies 3

markjiang
Level 1
Level 1

I use write document step to write the record in disc.

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This is not going to work as Tomcat is not logged in as a user to use a CIFS share. More importantly, I would strongly recommend against designing anything that writes directly to the local hard disk. You will no longer have access to it starting in version 8.0 as the product is moving to Linux.

If you are recording a file and want to send it to someone, you should be using the Email steps to send SMTP mail. Note this requires premium licensing.

Alternatively you can experiment with using the "message in queue" concept but I would use caution if you are not very familiar with the CCX scripting engine as this can have negative consequences if done poorly. Search the forum, there are many postings on this.

Thanks, j.schulenberg.

I will test the "message in queue".

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: