Level 1

WLC Model

---------

WLC 4402

Software Version

----------------

Problem Statement

-----------------

Do we have any Cisco WLC MIB to get WLAN profile (Order in which WLAN profiles are added inside an AP Group) information present in an AP group?

3 Replies 3

vkapoor5
Level 5
Level 5

CISCO-LWAPP-WLAN-MIB - This object represents the profile name assigned to this WLAN. The name assigned to a WLAN has to be unique across all the WLANs on the controller.An administrator can assign a meaningful name that could be later used to refer a particular WLAN on the controller. This object cannot be modified when cLWlanRowStatus is 'active'.

Cisco-LWAPP-WLAN-MIB provides me the information of all WLAN profiles present in an AP group. But the problem here is:

When I read the wlan profiles in an AP group using SNMP, the ouput is sorted.

I am unable to understand on what basis they get sorted....example: are they sorted based on WLAN ID, WLAN Name,WLAN SSID..... etc...

Is their any MIB where I can get the exact order of WLAN profiles present in an AP group as present in the controller UI.

Can you tell me the OID you used to get the WLC profile table?

I've done an snmpwalk of the entire device and cannot see the profiles names in the output.

They seem to be in a hidden branch of the snmp object database.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card