Views
Helpful
Replies

Interoperability between CUCM 6.2 with Siemens HiPath 3800

ajkhader123
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

I am trying to setup an Interoperability between CUCM and Siemens, my issue here is I am able to receive calls from Siemens but when I initiate call from cisco IP phone there was a single beep on the siemens phone then imidietlly it disconnects the call,

In detail,

I am using CUCM version 6.1.2,

VoiceGateway 2821 with VVIC card, It only has PVDM2-16, so it enabled only 8 channels, controller is up, voice port is up, everything which is required to setup a call via E1 is ready and up,

but I am not able to initiate calls to Siemens,

I am also attaching running configuration and logs which I have collected, kindly go through and requesting to help out on this issue,

4 Replies 4

ajkhader123
Level 1
Level 1

Sorry, Here is the attachment.

kim_beadle
Level 1
Level 1

It could turn out to be a codec issue.

If you are using g.729xxx and the Siemens system is using g.711 then then the call disconnects on lifting the receiver.

If you are using a h323 create preferred codec profile;

voice class codec 1

codec preference 1 g711alaw

codec preference 2 g729br8

dial-peer voice 10 voip

preference 1

destination-pattern xx..

voice-class codec 1

voice-class h323 1

session target ipv4:xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric

Check you region to region configuration, if your voice gateway router is in its own region make it g.711 across the link to the Siemens system.

Hope this is of some use Kim.

Kim

Hello

Could you please share with me a documentation for this integration that you have done. My customer has raised a new request for integrating their Hipath 3800 to CUCM 8.5 and all I have is a document on Hipath 4000.

Thank a lot in advance.

Regards,

Abraham

Hi all

Could you solve this problem.

I struggling with this interoperability with no success

The debug gives Cause i = 0x81E6 - Recovery on timer expiry

when try to reach from Siemens I am getting a Busy tone,

Any help is welcome

Thanks in advance

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: