cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to view a Unity subscriber

bigcappa1
Level 4
Level 4

Got a bit of a strange one. There is one particular subscriber that when I do a search for in Unity Admin GUI and then click on them, another page opens up and the page displays an error. If I click on another subscriber then the subscriber is displayed in the Unity GUI as normal. It just seems to be this one subscriber. Very strange. Any Ideas

Thanks

Paul

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

chweeks
Level 1
Level 1

I have seen things like this happen when somehow the information about this user gets corrupt in Unity's SQL tables.

- Could you possibly try deleting this user from Unity, then try reimporting them? This may remove the corruption and rewrite it correctly.

Don't worry about the user loosing their actual voicemails. If you use the same account (either Domino user or Active Directory user object), the mail box associated with that account will still house the voice messages, and once the account is rebuilt, they will again be able to get to them.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

chweeks
Level 1
Level 1

I have seen things like this happen when somehow the information about this user gets corrupt in Unity's SQL tables.

- Could you possibly try deleting this user from Unity, then try reimporting them? This may remove the corruption and rewrite it correctly.

Don't worry about the user loosing their actual voicemails. If you use the same account (either Domino user or Active Directory user object), the mail box associated with that account will still house the voice messages, and once the account is rebuilt, they will again be able to get to them.

Hi,

Thanks for the response. I had a look for the user in the Global Subscriber Manager and they are not there nor can I find them if I open the SQL subscriber table. If I search for the user in Unity GUI I find them but when I click on the name it opens a new window, which it does not with any other and I get the 'Page cannot be found' displayed. So its impossible to remove the user from Unity via the GUI. Do you know anotehr way apart from the SQL table

Thanks

Paul

Can you upload the screenshot of the error ?

ok bit of a weird one, there were two entries for the user in the SQL subscriber database table both with NULL string in every column. Deleted them both and was able to add the user in. Never seen that before

Thanks

Paul

Christopher was on right track and I think he deserves 5 points

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: