cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Java type for SQL "datetime" data type

molivere17982
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to pull a value from a SQL DB with the datatype datetime, but I can't find a varible type in UCCX to load it. UCCX sees it as Java.Timestamp but I can't match it up with a varible type. I've tried Date & Time with no luck. I need to load it in to a Date varible type so I can read it back to the caller.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mike

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

wong34539
Level 6
Level 6

The datatype for the datetime field within CRS is java.sql.Timestamp. If you create a new variable, this datatype is not available from the drop down list, but you can type that in to the type and it seems to be able to create a variable of this type. When you go back to the dbget step, it will see that variable.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

wong34539
Level 6
Level 6

The datatype for the datetime field within CRS is java.sql.Timestamp. If you create a new variable, this datatype is not available from the drop down list, but you can type that in to the type and it seems to be able to create a variable of this type. When you go back to the dbget step, it will see that variable.

That did it, Thanks!

Hi,

I am issues with DBREAD while reading from SQL DB:

1)The Data type for a field say "BID" is of type numberic(18,4) in SQL DB. DBREAD declares this of type java.lang.double. I declare the local variable in IVR script as double.

But strangely the control goes to SQL Error of DBREAD. When I run debug sep by step. I see the local variable in IVR script is getting the value from DB properly, then why it goes to SQL error.

The CRS logs from log directory.

658 SGT %MIVR-SS_OB-7-UNK:Error retreiving CampaignConfig object com.cisco.config.ConfigNotFoundException: Query returned 0 results

238166: Nov 03 06:19:22.658 SGT %MIVR-SS_OB-7-UNK:CheckCampaignStartStop: # of campaigns =0

238167: Nov 03 06:19:27.158 SGT %MIVR-DB_STEPS-3-EXECUTE_SQL_EXCEPTION:Error during executing SQL Update: Task ID=23000000093,Step Name=DB Get,SQL State=S1002,SQL Error Code=0

238168: Nov 03 06:19:29.752 SGT %MIVR-ICD_CTI-7-UNK:ClientConnMgr: Processing msg on socket:Socket[addr=10.80.0.80,port=49387,localport=42027] Msg is {length=4 type=HEARTBEAT_REQ,invokeId=10809 }

Any idea what is the issue.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: