cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Java type for SQL "datetime" data type

molivere17982
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to pull a value from a SQL DB with the datatype datetime, but I can't find a varible type in UCCX to load it. UCCX sees it as Java.Timestamp but I can't match it up with a varible type. I've tried Date & Time with no luck. I need to load it in to a Date varible type so I can read it back to the caller.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mike

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

wong34539
Level 6
Level 6

The datatype for the datetime field within CRS is java.sql.Timestamp. If you create a new variable, this datatype is not available from the drop down list, but you can type that in to the type and it seems to be able to create a variable of this type. When you go back to the dbget step, it will see that variable.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

wong34539
Level 6
Level 6

The datatype for the datetime field within CRS is java.sql.Timestamp. If you create a new variable, this datatype is not available from the drop down list, but you can type that in to the type and it seems to be able to create a variable of this type. When you go back to the dbget step, it will see that variable.

That did it, Thanks!

Hi,

I am issues with DBREAD while reading from SQL DB:

1)The Data type for a field say "BID" is of type numberic(18,4) in SQL DB. DBREAD declares this of type java.lang.double. I declare the local variable in IVR script as double.

But strangely the control goes to SQL Error of DBREAD. When I run debug sep by step. I see the local variable in IVR script is getting the value from DB properly, then why it goes to SQL error.

The CRS logs from log directory.

658 SGT %MIVR-SS_OB-7-UNK:Error retreiving CampaignConfig object com.cisco.config.ConfigNotFoundException: Query returned 0 results

238166: Nov 03 06:19:22.658 SGT %MIVR-SS_OB-7-UNK:CheckCampaignStartStop: # of campaigns =0

238167: Nov 03 06:19:27.158 SGT %MIVR-DB_STEPS-3-EXECUTE_SQL_EXCEPTION:Error during executing SQL Update: Task ID=23000000093,Step Name=DB Get,SQL State=S1002,SQL Error Code=0

238168: Nov 03 06:19:29.752 SGT %MIVR-ICD_CTI-7-UNK:ClientConnMgr: Processing msg on socket:Socket[addr=10.80.0.80,port=49387,localport=42027] Msg is {length=4 type=HEARTBEAT_REQ,invokeId=10809 }

Any idea what is the issue.

Thanks