I have the following scenario from the WAN to the Data Center and from the WAN to the Branch:
1. Router 2800/7200 with three (3) MPLS VRFs (VRF Lite)
2. Switch 3750 with three (3) WAN VLANs (one for each VRF) and three (3) LAN User Traffic VLANs (one for each ASA Context) and one WAE VLAN
3. WAE with WCCP enabled for one VLAN in the switch
4. ASA with three (3) Contexts
5. Three (3) Internal LANs (one for each Context)
In summary, there are three flows of traffic which are separated along the way from Branch to Data Center. WAEs are working for one VLAN(VRF1) and WCCP is enabled at the 3750 Switch to do the redirection (not in the router). The question is: does WCCP support traffic from different VLANs (similar to inline 802.1Q) and handle all three flows separate? If so, what should the configuration be at the switch and the WAE?