cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR reports on total calls in

tahindley
Level 1
Level 1

Hi. I'm running CCM 5.1.2 with CAR enabled. I am trying to get a fairly simple report but am new to this and having trouble getting to the right place.

Basically I need to know the number of external calls are coming into all extensions. Only external calls, not internal-to-internal.

Then I need to know, of those calls, how many are getting forwarded to our voicemail extension (3216)?

I'm figuring I'll need to run two reports: one with all extensions(minus 3216), and another with only 3216.

Is this do-able?

Thanks,

Tim

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

CAR does not provide means to choose only external or only internal calls, you get ALL calls when running reports.

You can refer to the docs to understand CAR capabilities

Cisco Unified CallManager CDR Analysis and Reporting Administration Guide, Release 5.1(3)

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/5_1_3/car/car.html

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

The only thing you can do here is to create your own reporting tool that gets the data from the SQL table of the CM publisher server like we did. we created an excel (microsoft visual basic) program to pull what we needed or just a simple sql query would do.

hth

Okay, if I export the CDR data to Excel it gives me calling #, called #, and destination #. After that it's just sorting it out with a script or something. Thanks for the help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: