Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot access to the UC520

JONATAN_HEC
Level 1
Level 1

Hello ,

we have a UC520 (another than this https://www.myciscocommunity.com/message/6835)

and we changed language to spanish and all looks fine but....

after a reboot we can access to unity by CCA or telnet

before it give to my PC the address 192.168.10.11 with gateway192.168.10.1 and now it give to my PC the  10.1.1.11 with gateway 10.1.1.1

we try to connect using the address:

192.168.10.1 and it cannot be connected

10.1.1.1 and it cannot be connected

we configure manually the ip address to 192.168.10.11 with gateway 192.168.10.1 and the result its the same.

Someone have an idea to how connect it sucefully?

There is a way to connect it using the console cable? if yes ¿how? and wich commands we have to use?

We have two UC520 but none works fine, please help us.

Thanks

3 Replies 3

Eivind Jonassen
Level 4
Level 4

Jonatan,

If you download "Putty" from the web, attach the console cable from the UC520 to your laptop on the COM port, then choose "serial" connection and click connect from Putty, then you will have access to the UC520.

Regards

Eivind

It works!!!!

I tried with hyperterminal and it didnt work, but with putty it worked fine.

I copied the factory file from flash to startup-config and reload, and now it comes back with the default ip address 192.168.10.1

Thanks  Eivind

Glad to help

FYI

Remember to mark the checkbox "Mark this thread as a Question" whenever you create a discussion as others may have the same issue, and whenever a case is resolved you can mark it as aswered and then others can then see that the issue is resolved

Hava a great weekend

Regards

Eivind

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: