Views
Helpful
Replies

NAC with Linux client

namnt2604
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have some Linux clients. When they connects to the trusted network in the first time, they are redirected to NAC login page and are required to download java runtime. I set policies so that linux client can download java and install it, but after that, the web browers (firefox) on linux client still not allow NAC login page to be loaded.

What is the root cause in this case ?

Any guy can help me!

Best regards,

NamNT

3 Replies 3

namnt2604
Level 1
Level 1

Is there any guys can help me on this case ?

I'm having what appears to be the same issue as this.  Any responses or suggestions?

Folks, the problem is due to the fact that there are no web agents available for linux at this time. You need to create a new user page for linux with all java options disabled ( such as the one for mac address checking , ip address refresh etc ) . Make this user page on the top of the list. Also, under clean access requirements, make sure 'require use of web agent' is disabled for linux. This way, there will be web redirection and authentication only for linux clients ( no posture possible for linux ).

Thanks,

Mani

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: