cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA-2102 not recieving calls - outgoing fine

zeldadude
Level 1
Level 1

I'm using a SPA-2102 on StarHub Digital Voice Travel (Singaporean company) in the US. I can make phone calls fine, but when someone (or myself using another phone) calls the number, nothing happens. They hear nothing, and the phone doesnt ring.

I found a thread on these very boards where the author had the same problem as me and was fixed by changing some NAT settings in the control panel - only problem is, when I visit my control panel, I can't change many options at all! Here is a screenshot of my config panel..

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/4837/configf.jpg

No options at all! No NAT options or anything.

At first I thought I might have to do that whole "dial **** and change some option" thing, but it says the password was wrong. Do I have to upgrade the firmware? Is there anything else I can do to access the REAL admin panel?

Starhub is damn near useless so I hope someone here can help me.

2 Replies 2

zeldadude
Level 1
Level 1

Turns out all I needed to do was forward some more ports (16384-32767, bit overkill I think though) and everything works fine. I had forwarded 5060-61 thinking that was all I needed but I guess it wasn't. Well if anyone is having the same problem as me, hope this fixes your problem too!

Boy is that embarassing. I'm not a noob, I swear!

(I would delete this thread, but maybe someone has the same problem as me and finds this thread)

Hi zeldadude,

Thanks for posting your solution and for not deleting the thread. The more issues we can resolve on the community the easier it will be for others to search and find solutions quickly without even having to ask! And don't worry, we have members of all levels of experience using the community, so I'm sure someone else will find it useful. Thanks for participating!

Cisco Moderation Team

Message was edited by: Moderator

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: