cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

User Tracking - last seen date

dasmith58
Level 1
Level 1

I have LMS3.0.1 w/Campus Manager 5.0.2 and when I run user tracking the last seen date hasn't changed since April 19th. I'm thinking it's a database issue but haven't been able to resolve. Can someone help?

4 Replies 4

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You may be seeing a bug where a NullPointerException causes Data Collection to fail, and thus UT is not run anymore. The bug is fixed in CM 5.0.3 and higher. Try upgrading to CM 5.0.5 (the latest), then run a new Campus Data Collection followed by a UT acquisition, and see if you get current data.

Is there a patch that would resolve this? My CS is not 3.1.1 it's 3.0.1 so I can't go 5.0.3 without upgrading CS as well.

No. Your LMS version is 3.0.1. Your CS version must be 3.1.1 in order to have CM 5.0.2.

You're correct. Too many things going on at once. I'll take you suggestion and let you know the outcome. Thanks for the assist.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: