Helpful
Replies

Call drop problem

siddindia
Level 1
Level 1

Kindly do my favor.

I'm doing a test :-

There are two cisco routers with BPL EPABX. VWIC2-2 MFT-E1/T1 card and intalled in router and DTMF E1 card is installed in EPABX. In this time call is through from one console or extention numbers connected with EPABX to another console of EPABX in both sides.There are different extention numbers connected with EPABXs.

Now i want to call from any extention number of one side EPABX to other extention number of anothor EPABX directely with out console call drop, but we want also an option of console to console to call also in case of user does not know another side entention number.

Which type configuration i need to change in dial-peer of router side.??

One router:-

dial-peer voice 1 pots

destination-pattern 100

port 0/2/0:1

forward digits all

!

dial-peer voice 2 voip

destination-pattern 200

sesstion taraget ipv4:10.10.10.1

Two router:-

dial-peer voice 1 pots

destination-pattern 200

port 0/2/0:1

forward-digits all

!

dial-peer voice 2 voip

destination pattern 100

sesstion target ipv4:10.10.10.2

3 Replies 3

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If the call drops, likely the called number is wrong, so you have to explain how your numbers are made.

Dear friend,

There is no problem in this time.call is through in both side at console of EPABX. But i want to call from one extention of one side router to another side extention directely with by pass of console.

Example:-

Router A side:- extention no of EPABX-111,...etc, console no of EPABX-100.

Router-B side:- extention no of EPABX-222,....etc,console no of EPABX-200.

Call is through from 111 and 100 router A side to 200 router B side and same is from router B side.

I want to call from 111 or 100 directly 222 and same other side also.The previous option will also be exists.

Kindly help me.

Hi, if you have the same extensions numbers on both sites you will need to use a prefix digit for example site A will be 3xxx and site B 4xxx. The details depends from the numbers you have currently in use and you configure voip and pots DP with that destination-pattern.

Please remember to rate useful posts with the scrollbox below.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: