Views
Helpful
Replies

meet-me conference ...reply urgently

riazshams
Level 1
Level 1

Guys,

I have to configure Meet-me conference on CCM .. currently ad-hoc conference is configured in system and its up & running ... can any one share the guide or doc for how to configure Meet-me conference ????? & for meet-me will i need to configure extra dsp's on Voice Gateway as i have done for ad-hoc conference ????

One question about Meet-Me conference that as i said i have CCM 6.1 so based on CCM, Meet-Me Conference will work for internal extensions only or for external users as well ????

Plz reply urgently !!!!!!!

Regards

3 Replies 3

Rajesh Revuru
Level 4
Level 4

Meet-me conference works for internal extensions, and if it is DID or DDI it works for external users also.

Following is the guide for configuration

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/6_1_1/ccmcfg/b03meet.html

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is a free forum so please avoid the urgency comments, if you need an answer right away, TAC is 24X7. Also CCO is 24x7 to search "meet me" and plenty of matches on config guides will show up

Meet-me can work with SW or HW CFB, your choice

If SW only supports G711, if HW whatever codecs configured under dspfarm

ANYONE who can dial the meet-me DN can join, internal or external, from other cluster, etc

Only phones within the cluster can start a meet-me conference

The number of participants is configured under the CUCM service parameters and is subject to the restrictions of the CFB in use on number of conferencees for the platform

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Got it ..

thanks Java

Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: