Replies

Mute Feature

riazshams
Level 1
Level 1

how to configure Mute Features for IP Phones on CCM 6.1

Regards

6 Replies 6

Hi I think you talk about DND or maybe iDivert softkey on phone.

To configure softkey go: device > device settings > softkey template > copy existing one into new one and add DND for example.

DND from : http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/6_1_1/ccmfeat/fsdnd.html

The Do Not Disturb (DND) feature allows you to turn off the ringer for an incoming call. When DND is enabled, you can also choose to have the Cisco Unified IP Phone beep or flash to indicate an incoming call. Users can configure DND directly from their Cisco Unified IP Phone or from the User Option web pages.

kolkatagtc
Level 1
Level 1

No you cannot use Mute feature in softkey.

Is it for specific phone model? in that case you can also use the Monitor button in some models which functions for Mute. for mid range and high end IP Phones Mute button is already present.

Let me know if anything else is required.

guys, thanks for your reply.

i am not talking about DND i want mute feature ...

requirement of my customer is if his manager is in a conference & same time he got a private fone call on his mobile & he dont want that the participants (which are in conference) listen his private conversation (which is going on mobile) but he wants to listen conversation which is going on in conference between participants ...

if any confusion about scenarion then ask ...

Regards

Hi,

Have you ever seen a cisco phone? There is a mute button, just press it.

hi

in 7911 its not there ......

As mentioned in a previous post, the 7911 has a monitor button to accomplish the same function.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: