SSL VPN otp per Mail or SMS

Unanswered Question
May 25th, 2009
User Badges:

Hi,

I'd like to do the following:

User connects to SSL VPN with his Username and Password. After this connection I want the ASA or ACS or whatever to send a second generated onetime Password to the User eg. an E-Mail or SMS. The User then enters the otp and is connected.

I don't want do deal with the Tokens Stuff.

Can I do this with ASA and ACS ?

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
ebreniz Fri, 05/29/2009 - 12:34
User Badges:
  • Silver, 250 points or more

You can use a HTTP Post to log in to an OWA resource using an RSA one-time password (OTP) for SSL VPN authentication, and then the static, internal password for OWA e-mail access. The best way to do this is to add or edit a bookmark entry in ASDM, as in Figure Figure 38-2.

There are several paths to the Add Bookmark Entry pane, including the following:

•Configuration > Remote Access VPN > Clientless SSL VPN Access > Portal > Bookmarks > Add/Edit Bookmark Lists > Add/Edit Bookmark Entry > Advanced Options area > Add/Edit Post Parameters (available after you click Post in the URL Method attribute).

or

(Available after you click Post in the URL Method attribute):

•Network (Client) Access > Dynamic Access Policies > Add/Edit Dynamic Access Policy > URL Lists tab > Manage button > Configured GUI Customization Objects > Add/Edit button > Add/Edit Bookmark List > Add/Edit Bookmark Entry > Advanced Options area > Add/Edit Post Parameters.

Actions

This Discussion