Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM Call Router Failure

muzammelhaque
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

In an IPCC enterprise duplex scenerio one Call Router, side B went out of service but not did not take over by Router side A. Total CC operation was down due to one Call Router failure.

Can anybody help me to find out the reason?

Best Regards,

Muzammel

5 Replies 5

The most common reason is that the configuration is incorrect. Do a registry compare between the two routers. Another possibility might be an incorrect hosts file.

david

You need to test this tonight as soon as the contact center closes. Stop router A and make sure the system runs correctly using router B. Then restart router A, stop router B and make sure the system runs correctly using router A. When both routers are running, run rttest and ensure they are synchronizing.

Regards,

Geoff

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. May be I have identified the cause of Router failure. We have duplex side and at 17:31, Router-B was hanged and stoped sending heartbeat to Router side A. So Router A went simplex mode and processed call but due to poor response time with Router-A and PG-A, Total Contact center was not functioned properly.

But still i have another confusion; during that time some calls was successful and some were not. we have total of 5 DN. during router B outage 4 DN was partially worked but another DN was not worked at all.

can you please explain the reason.

see the logs for more details.

Regards,

Muzammel

Can you verify that at one point all DNs were working? Is it possible that these DNs were added while there was an outage and the logger/router was not updated with the new config?

david

Hi David,

This Contact Center is running since two years and no new DN configured before Router outage.

Regards,

Muzammel

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: